Provide Excellent and Qualified Home Tutors for all Classes / Subjects / Localities.
CALL US TODAY FOR BEST TUTORS IN DWARKA, DELHI AND NCR
Tutoring is one of the most complicated jobs today. It needs a caring attitude, broad knowledge of subject matter, syllabus, and standards; enthusiasm, and a passion for learning; knowledge of classroom management and discipline techniques; and a desire to make a difference in the lives of young people. With all these characters required, it’s no doubt that it’s hard to find great teachers.
Here are some characteristics of great teachers
• Great teachers set high goals for students. They expect that all students can and will achieve in their class/subject, and they don’t lose hope on underachievers.
• Great teachers are organized and prepared. They reach their classrooms early and present lessons in an integrated and clear way. Their classrooms are well organized to minimize distractions.
• Great teachers are the masters of their subject. They have expertise in their subjects and spend time continuously to gain knowledge in their subject. They present lessons in an enthusiastic manner and infuse a hunger in their students to learn more on their own.
• Great teachers are inspirational. The ability of a teacher to get their students to believe in, and to be motivated to become lifelong learners. Great teachers should make a noticeable inspirational impact that student follows throughout their life.
• Great teachers have patience. Great teachers never give up on a student. They continuously try new ways and develop understanding that surely work.
• Love for children. Most teachers love the subjects they teach and love teaching, but very few love their students. Most teachers use fear and pressure to manage their classes, which is the opposite of motivating the students. It is important to care students to bring out the best in them.
• Willingness to always improve. Great teachers know that even with many years of teaching there is room for improvement. Some teachers have admitted that all their teaching career has been a constant lesson for them as they learn better ways to help their students each day and better ways of interacting and teaching. A good teacher is open to challenges and finds favourable ways of overcoming them.
• Great teachers respect students. In a great teacher’s study room, each student’s ideas and opinions have valued. Students learn to respect others opinion and feel safe to express their feelings and listen to others. So teacher creates a welcoming learning environment for all students.
• Great teachers engage students and get them to look at questions in a variety of ways. Great teachers ask “why” questions, encourage students to predict what will happen next and look at all sides. They ask questions often to make sure students are following along. They don’t allow a few students to dominate the class, and they try to engage the whole class. They keep students motivated with lively, varied approaches.
• Great teachers communicate frequently with parents. They contact parents through conferences and don’t hesitate to pick up the telephone to call parents if they have concerned about a student.
• Great teachers are joyful. They come to class each and every day in a good mood, excited, and enthusiastic about doing their job. If the teacher has a nasty attitude, the students are going to have nasty attitudes. If the teacher is joyful, the students are going to be joyful.
• Willingness to change. A teacher must be willing to change. If students find it hard to understand a particular concept, then a great teacher quickly moves towards a better way to teach that concept.
• Great teachers have written-out, clear objectives. Great teachers have plans that give students a clear view of what they will be learning, what the assignments are and what the marking policy is. Assignments give students enough opportunity to practice new skills. They are consistent in marking and returns work timely.
What makes a great teacher ?Read More [+]
Over 500 Private Schools asked to Refund the Excess Fees byRead More [+]
Nine New Courses to be Initiated by Jamia from New AcademicRead More [+]
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2016: Economics Paper AnalysisRead More [+]
Sharpening your Entrepreneurial SkillsRead More [+]
Schoolgirls in Gurgaon to Receive Free EducationRead More [+]