Tutor : Terms and Conditions
1. Registration Charges:
- Prime Tutors :
Rs 1200/- Rs 800/- till 31 march 2019
- General Tutors :
Rs 600/- Rs 300/- only till 31 march 2019
- Backup Tutors : Free Registration
- 2. If you get any assignment either by SMS/Phone, the registration fee will not be refundable.
- 3. Commission (applied for all tuitions provided by us or any of our clients)
- First Month Only : 60% of the monthly fee (for average no. of classes subjected to minimum 6 classes). No Further Charges from next month.
- For Prime Tutors (those who get as many assignments as He/She requires in Preferred Locations on Priority basis)
- (a) 50% of the First Month.
- (b) 10% from the next consecutive month till the tuition lasts.
- Short term packages (crash courses): 25% of total amount received in less than 2 months.
- For Prime Tutors : 20% of total amount received in less than 2 months.
- 4. In case of registration amount refund (for Prime Tutors only) : We will refund only 60% of registration amount after deducting 40% as administration charges.
- 5. Lifetime membership fee Rs. 3000/- [neither transferable nor refundable under any circumstances]
- 6. Photocopy of documents to be submitted (Please bring originals also for verification):
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photo Identification proof (Driving licence / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card)
- Educational Qualifications
- Present/permanent address proof (latest Electric / water / PNG / landline bill and Aadhar Card)
- 7. First month’s fees will be collected by VTTS only or by tutor if allowed by us.
- 8. If any tuition continues for the next year, the tutor has to pay the commission as applied.
- 9. If client calls a tutor after giving gap of few days / weeks / months of the demo class then it is the responsibility of the tutor to update us as early as possible.
- 10. When a tutor is given tuition, then it is the responsibility of the tutor to inform the VTTS about the developments as early as possible.
- 11. The tutors will have to be punctual and regular. If any tutor is not punctual or regular, then his / her registration may be cancelled.
- 12. In case of any fraud by tutors with client or with VTTS, we are free to take legal action against him/her.
- 13. Tutors are requested to update us about their present address and mobile/phone number immediately if changed and are requested to show/provide your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.
All DISPUTES, subject to DELHI JURISDICTION ONLY