Vidyarthi Tutorials - since 1995
(An Institute with a Difference)
Vidyarthi Tutorials – Building Solid Academic Foundations of Students
1st to 4th –
5th to 8th –
1 subject, 2 subjects, 3 subjects, all subjects.
9th and 10th –
Maths, Science and English
Join Today for succesful tomorrow
- This is to remind you that your career is as precious for us as to you.
- Be twice as alert when going to join a coaching institute. Vidyarthi Tutorials promises you a quality preparation with full dedication & determination.
- Vidyarthi Tutorials build, in you, the foundation, the logical problem solving approach, the confidence and the attitude so essential to succeeding in exams.
- After studying at Vidyarthi Tutorials, the student will be Confident, Not afraid of exams, Interested in studies, open to more challenges and Best performance in school exams.
Who will teach you – Only Top Teachers
We work with ONLY the top teachers so that your child gets the best guidance. Its the future of your child and we don’t take it lightly.
Mrs Minakshi Khurana
(Head of the Institute)
She is M.Com., B.Ed., having 18 years experience of teaching in reputed Schools/Institutes.
She possesses excellent communication skills. She has been giving remarkable results to her students for so many years through her knowledge, hard work and commitment.
She has her unique style of teaching that enables her to build a strong relationship with her students.
Mr Balraj Khurana
He is M.Sc.(Maths), MCA, ADCA, PGDCA, B.Sc.(Electronics), having more than 20 years experience of teaching in reputed Schools/ Colleges/Institutes. Hundreds of students got 95+% marks under his guidance.
Most importantly he empowers students through timeless principles and techniques which are backed by science. For more detail Click Here…
Why Parents Trust "Vidyarthi Tutorials" year after year
We believe good honest hard working teachers and students can only improve academic results.
Check out for 12 strong reasons why Vidyarthi Tutorials is best among the rest.
Limited Batch Sizes
Proper Assignment System
Aligned to your School Syllabus
Exclusive Academic Atmosphere
Extra Classes for Weak Students
Personalized Attention to all students
Separate Care for fast and slow learners
Special Focus on School UTs and other exams
Special Classes held for Difficulties and Doubts
Regular Topic Wise Tests & Evaluation with Feed Back
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
We are imparting quality education since 1995.
We have created fundamentally strong toppers. Most of our students are class toppers.
- Yes. Once enrolled for the course, the students are our responsibility.
- We conduct extra classes as and when required.
- The time slots are relaxed during the exams.
- Not only this, even students can come & study at the institute if they are not able to study at home.
- Yes. We give demo classes for a week for all the students.
- The objective is to allow the student to know whether he/she can understand what we are teaching, whether he/she will be comfortable in our system, etc.
- It also allows us to know the student.
- We reserve our right to choose a student for our institute.
The explanation, discussion, feedback, doubt sessions and finally test several times, till the student is confident in the topic.
All the teachers of Vidyarthi Tutorials are experienced and Result-Oriented. We do not take freshers.
Experience helps not only in Knowledge delivery but also in class management.
Vidyarthi Tutorials prepare students “How to Study” besides “What to Study”.
- Certainly “Yes”.
- Classes at Vidyarthi Tutorials are full of energy. Lighter moments, Life skills, general awareness & regular academic studies go hand in hand.
- Most of our students were taking home tuitions earlier. Now they are performing as per their true potential and enjoying the classes.
- One advantage of Home tuition is Personalised attention. Here we provide it in Group Tuition.
- We are connected with each student.
- We know the strength & weakness of them.
- It helps us in creating their customized “Capability Improvement Plan”.
It is a customized plan for the student to regain his potential & strengthen his fundamentals.
With the help of this, we have transformed a weak student into toppers of the class. Please meet us to know more about this.
- You will feel the change just within a week.
- Classes at Vidyarthi Tutorials are interactive & not one-way communication.
- Children are involved & enjoy a lot.
- We lose interest when we do not have sufficient knowledge about that topic.
- We do Root Cause Analysis & find the real reason for poor performance.
- We correct that part and it certainly helps in developing the interest of students towards Maths.
Upto Grade 6, students are taught in a single batch.
From Grade 7 onwards, in one classroom only same grade students are being taught.
- Apart from “What to Study” we also focus on “How to Study”.
- How to sit in the classroom,
- How to hold the pen while writing,
- What is the right posture while writing and/or studying are some of the things we focus on.
- Even by their Daily Activity Schedule making, we help them in implementing Time Management in their daily life.
- There are many many things we do.
- Please meet us to know more.
- The best source is Smile & Confidence of your child.
- We conduct regular tests and the answer sheets are given to students to show to their parents.
- Remarks give good insights into the improvement area of a child.
- Parents can call/meet us beyond the class time.
- We also call up parents once a month to discuss the call.
- Yes. We have already helped many parents on this issue.
- The reason lies in study methods, Personality type, and some other aspects.
- Please meet us to know more.
ONLY 10 Students in one Batch.
Enrollments are closed once the student count reached 10 for the respective batch.
Yes. We provide a lot of study material in the form of Notes, Assignments, Question Banks & Worksheets.
H Block, Raghu Nagar, opposite C3 Janakpuri.
Dabri Crossing, Pankha Road, (Near Gurudwara and Sanjay Dairy, Shri Ram Hospital Road)
New Delhi – 110 045
Nearest Metro Station: Dabri Mor- Janakpuri South
Ph. 9818084221; 9311790204