Prime Tutors : Rs 1200*/-
General Tutors : Rs 600/-
Backup Tutors : Free Registration
*Registration Charges can be adjusted from 1st-month commission for well Qualified, Experienced and Result oriented Teachers.
2. Commission (applied for all tuition provided by us or any of our clients)
For General Tutors (First Month Only) : 60% of the monthly fee (for average no. of classes subjected to minimum 6 classes). No Further Charges from next month.
For Prime Tutors (those who get as many assignments as He/She requires in Preferred Locations on a Priority basis)
(a) 50% of the First Month.
(b) 10% from the next consecutive month till the tuition lasts.
Short-term packages (crash courses): 25% of the total amount received in less than 2 months.
For Prime Tutors : 20% of the total amount received in less than 2 months.
3. Registration fee is refundable after one month if you don’t get an assignment from us. If you get an assignment either by SMS/Phone, the registration fee will not be refundable.
4. In case of registration amount refund: We will refund only 70% of the registration amount after deducting 30% as administration charges.
5. Lifetime membership fee Rs. 3000/- [neither transferable nor refundable under any circumstances]
6. Tutors are requested to update us about their present address and mobile/phone number immediately if changed and are requested to show/provide your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.
7. First month’s fees will be collected by us only or by the tutor if allowed by us.
8. If any tuition continues for the next year, the tutor has to pay the commission as applied.
9. If a client calls a tutor after giving a gap of a few days/weeks/months of the demo class then it is the tutor’s responsibility to update us as early as possible.
10. When a tutor is given tuition, it is the tutor’s responsibility to inform us about the developments as early as possible.
11. The tutors will have to be punctual and regular. If any tutor is not punctual or regular, then his / her registration may be canceled.
12. In case of any fraud by tutors with the client or with us, we are free to take legal action against him/her.